Sunday, March 23

thankyou everyone for all your support xx




I was remembering how, four years ago, I organised my very first
Vintage at the Village Hall fair
and you all supported me through the ups & downs of running an event. . .

and I've never forgotten your kind words, enthusiasm and advice. . .

so, sitting here now, having just set up the hall for tomorrow's fair, 
drinking a quiet cuppa and relishing the lull before the storm 
my mind turned to blogging and how
its really enriched my life, given me some lovely friends and always
provided a safe little haven to air my thoughts hopes and happiness.

Thankyou everyone for your support!
xx

8 comments:

Willow said...

Lovely sentiments. I feel the same way about blogging. I never knew a year ago when I started how enriching it would actually turn out to be.

Pennyblossoms said...

Wondering just how possible it is to get to Blandford Forum by public transport!!! Mind you, even when we lived in Southsea, without being able to drive, it was somewhere I never got to visit.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow. I'll be with you in spirit!
Z xx

Annie said...

All the best for tomorrow, only wish I could be there.
Ann x

Daisy Jones said...

......and too you too big thank you for all the organising!!!
see you tomorrow...one more sleep!
d x

nilly said...

Hope to visit your fair one day - and long may our blogs be our little safe havens. A very good description!

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Thanks for organising such a great event Elaine...I'm so pleased the feedback from the visitors was so good...Happy shoppers make for happy sellers! :)

Take care and enjoy a rest(?!)
Niki xx

Mrs Black the shoppe keeping cat said...

I'm so sad I missed another of your great events. I so enjoy them. Even if you are on a limited budget always some small trinket to cheer - and such a wonderful atmosphere. x

Maria said...

Beautiful words, echoing the sentiments felt by all us blog ladies...
~ Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, and the pictures on the blogs are delightful for all us who live a little way away to have a little nosey!! hehe!
Well done YOU!
Hugs Maria
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails